Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g to LTE (Spark) Issues

Highlighted
Master

Re: 3g to LTE (Spark) Issues

Vitaliy.i,

This is not the experience I want you to have. I'm here to help. Are you experiencing this issue everywhere or in a specific area? Please provide me with the nearby cross street and zip code. I'll check the status of the cell site in the local area.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip code is 40299, Interaction of walnut view way and willow view Blwrd Jeffersontown Kentucky

Highlighted
Master

Vitaliy.i - Thanks for the info. I see that your tower is having some issues. I will alert our techs to this. Thanks in advance! - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same trouble in Angel Fire and Taos New Mexico. I too have gone through numerous tech calls, resets, etc. to no avail. It's unimaginable that Sprint would sell this Spark network on the Galaxy S6 to people who need it for personal and business use knowing that it does not work. I am going to lobby hard to be released from my contract without penalty.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat