Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad LTE in 85008 Said it was fixed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad LTE in 85008 Said it was fixed

I got Sprint in July because the online coverage map said i would get the best 4g LTE signal, in one room of my house, i get 1 bar of lte, and always get 3g. Ive called sprint and they said my towers were fixed and i should get better LTE signal. If this is not fixed soon, I am leaving Sprint. My cross streets are Virginia and 48th Street in phoenix az

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Bad LTE in 85008 Said it was fixed

David try private messaging them. But trust me the LTE will take another 2 years to get better. Near me the towers are great says Sprint. No ine in my area has been on 4g since January.

Highlighted
Master

david_long123- Thank you for letting us know. I have reported this location to our network team. Have you tried updating the profile on the device? - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I have updated the PRL and the Profile. Ive called sprint 4 times and nothing has changed

Highlighted
Master

david_long123,

Thank you for getting back to us. Your device is Sprint Spark capable and plans are still being finalized for Spark enhancements to begin in the area. I recommend switching your device network mode to 3G/CDMA in the meantime. Please reset your network settings by dialing ##72786# and let us know if your 3G signal improves.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem with my S5 but its probably sounding to me like its more of a Nationwide Sprint in general problem! I currently live in Augusta Ga and the signal is never good no matter what part of town I am in. I used to live in Phoenix AZ and I had just assumed if I were back there now, I would at least have better cell service.  From reading these forums I can see that Sprint is Awful all over. It wouldn't matter where I live.   The customer service in their corporate stores is THE WORSE I have ever dealt with.  I don't know how they treat people in Phoenix but in Augusta, they are just down right rude.  Thanks for sharing your frustration online.  It helps to know I am not the only having problems, because that's how they try to make me feel when I go to them for assistance with the phone or the network issues.

Samie

Highlighted
Master

slirvine,

We are sorry to hear this! Are you having issues with the data on your device? What are some close cross streets we can check in Augusta? We would like to narrow down some towers and check the network in your area.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in Phoenix Arizona 85008 and my ccross streets are Virginia and 48th streey

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been having this problem since July and I'm about to leave if this doesn't get fixed

Highlighted
Master

david_long123,

I see that we still have upgrade work to complete on the 800MHz frequency in the area. The lower MHz provides better signal penetration to help provide a more solid signal indoors and out.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat