cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issues S5 with Plantronics mono ear piece

Journeyman

Bluetooth issues S5 with Plantronics mono ear piece

I have been having issues with Bluetooth over and over. Clear cashe over and over. I have Plantronics ear pieces. M55, ML20, ML25. All of them have same issue so most likely the phone.

I hear everyone fine but they say i cut in and out.

Anyone had this is issue?

8 REPLIES
Master

Re: Bluetooth issues S5 with Plantronics mono ear piece

loopie2403 - I understand that can be a bit frustrating. How long have you been experiencing that issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? By any chance, do you have the Sprint Zone application? May you provide the make and model of the device? - Tiffani
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have had this issue for months. Gone thru multiple troubleshooting steps. Reset phone and clear cache. Galaxy S5.

Journeyman

I do have Sprint Zone installed.

Master

loopie2403, Have you tried to troubleshoot through your Sprint Zone app? Also, have you taken the device to the Sprint service and repair store? - Currie Sprint Social Care
Master

loopie2403,

I definitely can understand your concern and I'll be more than happy to assist you. Try to press and hold the call control button until the indicator turns red and powers off. Once it is off, press and hold the call control button until the indicator light flashes red and blue continuously. Now the headset is in pairing mode and using the commands on your phone, locate the handset and enter the PIN code or passkey. When the handset flashes blue, the pairing is successful. Let me know if this helps.

- EricaSprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have done this. I have been to Sprint store twice. Called Sprint support. Called Samsung. I think there is an issue with my phone but not identifiable when at the store. I know S5 has Bluetooth issues but I have done all the steps Sprint, Samsung, or blogs have said. Sometimes its fine other times not.

Journeyman

Response?????

Master

loopie2403,

I apologize for the delayed reply. Have you tried using a bluetooth device from another manufacturer to see if it has the same problems? How long have you had your Galaxy S5?

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat