cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use internet on Galaxy S5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can't use internet on Galaxy S5

Yes 1 example on how I used both at the same time on a regular is with Telenav/Maps/TBT. Telenav/Maps/TBT feature uses data correct? Well I have used that while talking on the phone numerous times. I have also conducted numerous calls to companies while on their website discussing acct info while on the go. When I say I used it on the regular that is an understatement. So I have a BIG problem now with not being able to. Is there no resolution to this problem now? Considering I was able to just a couple days ago? Can I roll back the update?

Highlighted
Master

As far as TeleNav, when talking it will be offline and the app itself will still track your car's movement and gives turn by turn direction from the already stored information. I have tried that before and it will not update maps once it goes past the stored info.

Also, once you have accessed the page, it will still stay loaded and you can look at the page, but technically you would not be able to move out of that page while in a call.

Again, I'm not sure how, but since the S4 Triband, none of the Samsung devices was able to do Voice and Data simultaneously.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Humm not sure about that with TeleNav, because I have held entire conversations, hands free that is, while using TeleNav and made it to my destination. It would pop in to give directions and the person I'm on the call with could hear it to. But, anyway am I able to roll my last update back?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat