cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy international roaming warnings on local texts/calls after lollipop update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Crazy international roaming warnings on local texts/calls after lollipop update

My phone locked up after a few days of Lollipop, went to a local Sprint store and they got it to work again ( I was able to complete a backup before resets).  I understand some of my many apps are messing with the new OS, but I'm really having issues with roaming settings on the network for voice and data.  I assume this will get sorted out, but if there are any tips out there specifically about Lollipop, please advise, 

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Crazy international roaming warnings on local texts/calls after lollipop update

fritzdoug,

I apologize about the issues you are having. I understand that the software update may have some issues. At the moment, there are no tips that I can give you to correct these problems. The manufacturer of your device will have to release a patch to fix the software issues you are facing. Please keep us updated on the Lollipop issues and when a patch is released to correct the software issues we will let you know. - Chad Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Crazy international roaming warnings on local texts/calls after lollipop update

Chad how do we know when patches are available?

Journeyman

I get a message that i am international roaming when i send text messages

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat