cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G900PVPS3CQD1 changes

Journeyman

G900PVPS3CQD1 changes

Does anyone know, or have a link for, what changes are in the latest G900PVPS3CQD1 for a Galaxy S5?

I looked around and couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: G900PVPS3CQD1 changes

im thinking its a monthly security patch but let me see if i can find anything. did you by chance jump over to Samsungs site to see if they have any notes on it over there?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

looking back at the last few updates have all been Google security patches. usually when th eupdate pops up it will say what its bringing in with it. did you already do the update or is it still pending?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

So, I got an answer. I had to go to Samsung's support people to get it (couldn't find it posted anywhere. Here's what the said:

"Security features have improved with Marshmallow updates and there is an improvement in Wi-Fi calling and Video calling."

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat