Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 32gb version

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S5 32gb version

Has anyone heard whether Sprint will offer a 32gb S5 phone? I don't see anything on the Web even hinting to such. 16gb is just not enough when you consider how much room the operating system takes, and the fact that all apps can't be moved to an SD card. Thanks.

94 REPLIES 94
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Galaxy S5 32gb version

agreed. i'll never buy a 16GB again. simply not enough. they shouldn't even offer 16GB anymore.

Highlighted
Master

It's all marketing, it will take faster for them to recoup the money on a 16gb the the 32Gb that costs more. I agree, nowadays 16gb is not enough. They should have an online only sale for the 32gb so they don't get stuck with 32gb phones in their store inventory.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally agree! I would love to get the fingerprint security, water resistance, and dust proof. But if all they're going to offer is the 16gb version, I may have to go with the Note 3, or switch to someone else that does offer the 32gb S5 phone version. I hope that there's a Sprint customer representative who monitors the discussions that go on in here.

Highlighted
Master

I might just wait for the Note4, some leaked specs seem very exciting...

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Kev-Man,

Thanks for reaching out. We have not been made aware if there will be a 32GB available with the S5. Stay tuned to www.sprint.com/newsroom for further details.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like i won't be upgrading to an S5 then. Currently using an S3 with 32gb and am ready to upgrade. Leave it to Sprint to once again drop the ball. Still wondering when (if) i'll ever get 4g. All other areas of my city have it except my house and the southeast side of cedar rapids, Ia.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is it that Sprint is so hush-hush about what type of phones it's going to offer, leaving customers in the dark? I'm sure I'm not the only customer with a 32gb  phone that would like to upgrade to another 32gb phone, instead of taking a downgrade to a 16gb  phone.

Highlighted
Master

They are not being in the dark about it, they will just not carry it. I know it suc ks.

Highlighted
Master

lovesub, Though I'd hate to see you leave, I understand your disappointment over the S5.  It's still a great phone and with an SD card, would have almost as much memory as you could want.  I took a look at the southern part of Cedar Rapids, it looks like LTE is slated to go live on most sites in that area sometime this Spring so it really shouldn't be long now.  I know it's been a very long wait.

Thanks,

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm with Damjano.  If Samsung and Sprint don't play nicely and offer a 32gb version, then this is a non-starter.  16gb just doesn't hack it.  Not even worth offering. I'll wait for a Note 4, and hope beyond hope that they don't misfire on it too.  Seems like non of the US carriers are offering or even hinting at the availability of a 32gb option.

Highlighted
Master

Actually T-Mobile will do an online sale of 32Gb ones.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat