cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 update issues

Journeyman

Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 update issues

Has anyone had problems connecting to Wifi Calling after the new 4.4.4 update?

28 REPLIES 28
Master

Re: Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 update issues

Android_2112,

Sound like you are experiencing issues. What kind of phone do you have? When did this issue begin, right after KitKat update? - Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the Galaxy S5 and yes, the issue began immediately following the KitKat 4.4.4 update.  The error message I receive states, "Unable to connect to a network.  Please move to a new location and try again.

Master

Android_2112,

Can you please attempt a profile update? This can be completed by going to Settings > System Updates > Update Profile

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have updated my profile numerous times and it changes nothing.  I am still unable to gain access to wifi calling since yesterday's update. 

Journeyman

@android_2112 Check if location is on (Gps) it seems like is an security update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 after im assuming you connected turn it off repeat if necessary

Master

RonaldoE909 - Thanks for the feedback. If you ever need assistance, let us know. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Updated to 4.4.4 today as well, and getting the same issue now with Wi-Fi Calling - Network Connection Error.

I have tried updating security, profile, PRL, location, restarted, etc..

Master

Hi, SKROCHMAL

I know this can be frustrating, I'm here to help. I will have to take a look into the account and make sure everything is correctly set up on our end. Please send us a private message with the information requested on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X. Thank you.

- Lisse
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I cant get 4.4.4 to install on my phone.  It will download and start installing and throw an error.

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue Caveman. I try to manually update. Wait 10 minutes for the update to download, error out on the install. No luck. Please help Sprint

Master

CAVEMAN7467 - Try resetting the network settings by dialing ##72786#. Once it's complete, try redownloading the software update. Let us know if this helps. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat