cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5: Android 5.02/.11 update?

Journeyman

Galaxy S5: Android 5.02/.11 update?

I've had to suffer the Lollipop 5.0 update (against my will) for a few months now. My major complaints are:

1) The change in the menu themes (against my will), i.e., my Contacts list being an inch apart

2) The phone is sluggish and slow

3) I don't get LED notifications when the phone is on mute/vibrate. Why would I not want the LED to work when I can't hear my notifications? That's what the LED is for! (For that inconvenience, I had to download an LED Blinker app to do the job that my phone's LED now can't do.)

I've heard that the upcoming Lollipop update 5.xx is supposed to fix these things, among other things it screwed up on my phone. Does anyone know about the status of the new Android update 5.02/5.11 on the Galaxy S5? Or are they going to skip us?

I'm curious to see these developments. Otherwise, I'm going to dump this and switch to an IPhone. Any insight would be appreciated...thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat