Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 Arrival

Journeyman

Galaxy S5 Arrival

I just got mine today did  you?

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S5 Arrival

You gotta be [inappropriate word removed] me!!!!  I preordered the first day and haven't even got a shipping email.  Did you?

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

so not believable.....don't encourage this troll

Journeyman

Nothing on the internet substantiates what he/she is claiming.

Journeyman

Is this enough proof

Journeyman

Still does not prove you got it through the mail from Sprint. Also, if it is the case, then you are the only one I have heard of getting one in such a fashion.

Journeyman

What more proof do you want ?

Journeyman

I will say this...What you posted does not invalidate what I said about your claim. Nothing on the internet substantuates your calim that your S5 came in the mail from Sprint via a pre-order. Now if yours did then you rock as a human!

Journeyman

s5 (1).JPG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice s4

Journeyman

That actually could be any phone.. Could be an unlocked phone that you got from a 3rd party retailer.

Journeyman

Actually, if you in one of the most popular forums for Android devices, you'll all see that sprint users are already receiving thee S5's a day early. Jeez!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat