Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S5 Arrival

I just got mine today did  you?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S5 Arrival

You gotta be [inappropriate word removed] me!!!!  I preordered the first day and haven't even got a shipping email.  Did you?

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

so not believable.....don't encourage this troll

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nothing on the internet substantiates what he/she is claiming.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is this enough proof

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still does not prove you got it through the mail from Sprint. Also, if it is the case, then you are the only one I have heard of getting one in such a fashion.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What more proof do you want ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will say this...What you posted does not invalidate what I said about your claim. Nothing on the internet substantuates your calim that your S5 came in the mail from Sprint via a pre-order. Now if yours did then you rock as a human!

Highlighted
Journeyman

s5 (1).JPG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice s4

Highlighted
Journeyman

That actually could be any phone.. Could be an unlocked phone that you got from a 3rd party retailer.

Journeyman

Actually, if you in one of the most popular forums for Android devices, you'll all see that sprint users are already receiving thee S5's a day early. Jeez!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat