cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

Having the same problem (on an LG G3). Is there a timetable for this issue being resolved? My building does not permit sprint network connection, so WiFi calling is essential.

Master

samehsamaan80,

I apologize for the issue you're experiencing. I understand this can be frustrating. Please visit a repair store for assistance with the issue, http://bit.ly/RU7EeW.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

At this point this issue is clearly not rooted in any of our wifi networks, nor our individual handsets. This is a sprint network issue that has corrupted the functioning of WFC. We don't need anymore waste of time instructions of reset this, reboot that, toggle this etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What help will the store be, if the issue is not the phone (unless the case is the unlikely event that a large number of people in disparate locations with different devices simultaneously begin experiencing the same device-caused problem)?

Master

FoneJediMstr,

Please know our Network Engineers have recently identified the issue and are currently working on a fix. However, at this time they do not have an ETA to provide for a resolution.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Master

Denny_Rader

This is the last thing that we want to hear! I would be happy to take a closer look in your area. In order to do so jay I please have your zip and cross streets so I can take a closer look at your surrounding towers? Please let me know so we can get closer to getting your issue resolved. As far at the Wi-Fi calling has this been an issue from the beginning? Let me know.

*Jazmine
Social Care
Master

PIKACHERVA We are here for you if you need any assistance.

Mirleine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My Wifi Calling just starting working miraculously after 2 days.

Journeyman

I can confirm that WiFi calling works again for me with my Note Edge.

Journeyman

I too can confirm the issue has been resolved! Pretty quick turnaround for the Sprint network team! Thanks again!

Master

Shock4422 Should you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime. We are always here.

Mirleine

Sprint Social Care
Master

dynomike711 - I first want to thank you for the patience you have shown throughout trying to have this matter resolved. I can most definitely help you with creating a ticket, so that our network team can investigate your network connection issues. Please click the following link, and follow the instruction provided http://bit.ly/1lCgRpq - Kevin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat