cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

Go to solution
Master

Re: Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

Shock4422, Thank you for reaching out to us. As you may already know, Wi-Fi calling is a feature that is preinstalled on your device and uses Wi-Fi connection to work. Since you have already completed the basic troubleshooting steps, I would recommend that you bring your device into a Sprint repair store for further assistance. - Magdala
Sprint Social Care
Master

mikebmore, Thank you for reaching out to us. As you may already know, Wi-Fi calling is a feature that is preinstalled on your device and uses Wi-Fi connection to work. Since you have already completed the basic troubleshooting steps, I would recommend that you bring your device into a Sprint repair store for further assistance. - Magdala
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This definitely has to be something on Sprint's end.  My WiFi calling has been working up until last night.  I have a brand new Galaxy Note 4 and WiFi calling has just stopped working.  I didn't do anything different to my network.  I did all the resets, deletes and restarts just like everyone else and its not working.

So Sprint, the ball is in your court.  So many different people all having Wifi Calling issues on different devices and the same exact time!

Master

saladking, Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be sure to inform this issue to the Network team. If the issue persist after 72 hours, please communicate with us, or visit the Sprint repair store for assistance. Thank you for your patience. - Magdala
Sprint Social Care
Master

Soi_SixShooter, Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be sure to communicate this issue to the Network team. If this issue persist after 72 hours, please communicate with us, or visit the Sprint repair store for assistance. Thank you for your patience. - Magdala
Sprint Social Care
Master

groomsyj
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on the device to see if that helps the connection?
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Master

dynomike711 - What is the error you're getting? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

But its been working just fine until a few days ago and now its not. Why would it be my device? All these other people have the same problem. Its it all these peoples devices too? I think this is your issue. Not the phone. This is on you. Im not really satisfied with that answer. As with one of the other customers, it only does this at home. It works fine other places. Figure this out.

Master

CWGrizzwold16 - Have you tried some troubleshooting steps? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My error is network connection issue please try again. I spoke with a Sprint rep over the phone and we did a lot of t/s. We rest the network using ##, we reset WiFi calling and reinstalled it numerous times. Updated everything and still no resolution. Can we open a ticket with tier 2 or with a higher fix agency?

Journeyman

I am having the same issue since yesterday, did all the troubleshooting trials and no success yet, same network connection error, tried different wifi (open and secured), and still not working. I believe it is a sprint network issue that I hope it will be fixed soon.

Master

dpino001 - Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be sure to communicate this issue to the Network team. If this issue persist after 72 hours, please communicate with us, or visit the Sprint repair store for assistance. Thank you for your patience. - Magdala
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat