cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

Go to solution
Master

Re: Galaxy S5 WiFi Calling network connection error

srossi44 - Hey there. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Wifi calling not working is a known issue. Our network team is diligently working to get this issue resolved. Your patience is greatly appreciated. - Erica Sprint Social Care
Master

srossi44,

We recently received word that a fix for the error was implemented. I'm happy to hear yours is working now. If there's anything else we can assist with, let me know!

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Master

mikebmore,

The issue has been resolved. Please power cycle your device and try again.

Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Master

srossi44,

Okay, brilliant. Please keep us updated. - Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yay! This issue is resolved for me! Thank you for fixing this Sprint.

Journeyman

Well the issue was resolved for me, at least at work. I will test at home later. I am happy about that. However, I am not happy about missing calls at home and work for 2 days b/c the reception is so horrible that I need the WiFi calling.

Also, I am not happy about wasting 4 hours work time with Sprint Customer Support, they kept insisting that it was the phone. Test after test, deleting wifi feature and adding multiple times. Every time I called I had to go thru the hoops from the beginning just to get to technical support and on hold having to hear sales pitch after sales pitch when one is missing business calls b/c of bad signal and no WiFi calling. They even sent me to a store and said that they could wire up the phone and they would tell me what the problem was. I went to sprint store and tech says there is no such device to connect to the phone. They even wanted to me call Sansumg because they said it was Samsung who installed the WiFi calling. (Galaxy Mega). More time wasted with Samsung.

I think I have been with Sprint for 20 years and I have had enough. Once my contract is over I am done. Can't afford to miss business calls and can't afford to be without signal for 2 days. Sorry Sprint but things are getting bad here.

Journeyman

I am having the same issue with connecting to wifi calling.  What do I need to do?  I have tried updating, rebooting. restarting the router.  Speed of network is more than fast enough.  It was working fine just a few days ago. 

Journeyman

This issue has not been resolved for me.

Journeyman

Mine is still not working either.  I  even updated my phone.  Please help Sprint

Journeyman

Sprint care would you please provide me the information to fix this problem.  I am still unable to connect to wifi calling.

Journeyman

The issue is resolved for me as well. Shouldn't have taken this many complaints. Where's your internal quality control Sprint? A network error is a NETWORK error. How could you not have any idea that an entire function of your service isn't working without complaints from your customers? FYI you have an egregious number of idiots working for you that couldn't diagnose a malfunctioning toaster and don't have the intelligence beyond being able to check if the proverbial cord is unplugged. This certainly isn't inspiration to stay with you past my current contract.

Master

markernst01,

Please remove, then re-register for WiFi calling. Let me know if you notice the fix, like the other customers above have reported. We're here for you. - Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat