cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 pre-order Ship Date?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S5 pre-order Ship Date?

I know that for the GS4 we received shipping info stating delivery on the release day but we actually received them a day early. Neither Sprint nor UPS would confirm anything other than the attempt to have them delivered by the release date though.

Highlighted
Master

MoPho2011,

My apologies for all the troubles you have been dealing with, I know that can be a headache. I'm glad to hear you will be getting the S5! I will be too, did you get the tracking number for the order? So you can keep track of the delivery and see when UPS is scheduled to deliver it to you. Have you gotten the battery replaced for your S3?

Best Regards,
Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree with you those who preorder should get there's 1st that's the whole point of a preorder hell I was told three times now I was one of the 1st customers to put a preorder in and to think some might get it before me just by walking in the store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was one of first to pre-order as well.  Mine still says it hasn't shipped, where as a buddy with AT&T shipped yesterday.  I will NOT be happy if I don't have this in my hands Friday. Why in the world you anyone pre-order if you can't AT LEAST get it in your hands the same day as it's released, especially considering releasing on a Friday which means if it doesn't come in Friday we won't see it until Monday at earliest!

Sidenote: When I asked Monday about when it'll ship, they said it'll ship the 11th.  Also said I could NOT go in the store and get one, all the pre-orders were sold out.

Sidenote #2: When I asked today why mine hasn't shipped when AT&T has shipped theirs, I was told that it is being shipped AirMail and will be in my hands Friday, if not earlier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea I just called as I was told by a rep and they said there not shipping till the 11th which I said then what the hell was the point in doing a preorder I ordered mine on the 21st when preorders where open. What the biggest thing to po is the guaranteed I was given that's I would have it before the release date or Friday. I also have a friend who's with AT&T that his phone was shipped today and he should have it tomorrow or Friday. Just hope to have it Friday if I don't then I'll go to Verizon.

Highlighted
Master

viperDNA007

Agreed, did you ever get the tracking number when you spoke with order support? That will be a good way to track your shipment.

Ash, Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is total b.s. ive had my s5 preordered and sprint wont get it to me by release date then im gone sprint is always behind every one else but they lobe to take your money .. reficulous terrible customer service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cant believe a company like this actually makes it in today's world

Journeyman

My S5 is scheduled to be delivered today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@jnm3 I don't believe you no offense though no tracking number was given all I get is it will ship on the 11th which is bs to me. I will never again order over the phone or online through sprint rather go into a store

Highlighted
Journeyman

I preordered mine this Monday I hope I get it this week, the last phone I preordered was the HTC Evo 4glte and it took weeks after the release date to get the phone due to Apple lawsuits lol I'm having flashbacks

Highlighted
Journeyman

@ayala448 I was told preorders made before April 7 should get there's shipped on the 11th also but not 100% sure cause look at what I was told and it seems to be not true at the moment

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat