cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 pre-order Ship Date?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S5 pre-order Ship Date?

Yea you should love it I love mine and I'm glad to be off apple and back with samsung galaxy phone. Hope you get yours soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah, my ups choice says its should be here before 12 30PM.. usually that is the case

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine showed up while I was at lunch, but I shipped it to our main office since I'm in plant.  If I'd known, I'd drove when we left the plant for lunch so I could play with it this afternoon in my office.   Oh well, I'll get it in a few hours unless I get itchy and leave work early, but trying my best to hit 50hrs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol...itchy, I feel your pain...may i ask ,how are most people going to transfer all there stuff from there old phones ?...I myself have a g3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Use Dropbox app or go into a store and have it transferred over

Highlighted
Journeyman

I GOT MY PHONE AT 1 24PM... Immm super excited.. im going to the sprint store to get my number ported on the spot!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey sprint care why are you going to send me my new s5 and now your online activation isn't working and your office hours are closed until Monday really? This better be fixed this is ridiculous..

Highlighted
Master

Ayala448 - Sorry that your having issues activating your device online. There seems to be a provisioning delay with activating at this time it should be cleared soon.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is having issues with all these galaxy s5's that are getting activated

Highlighted
Journeyman

yep. as if they weren't aware there would be a lot of activations today. Really really aggravating. How many more things can they screw up?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still cant activate, i guess sprints use of "soon" means shut up and wait until it gets fixed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go into the store I had to do mine that way took maybe 10 mins to do so

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat