Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 problem switching from 3 to 4G

Go to solution
Highlighted
Master

Re: Galaxy S5 problem switching from 3 to 4G

AllenandLiz - Thanks for the info. Have you had the chance to send a PM as requested? - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have not seen a private message, where would I locate this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have not seen a private message request either.

Highlighted
Master

AllenandLiz - About three posts ago Erica requested that you follow a link. This link will provide instruction on sending us a PM. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not see any posts from Erica, just the posts from Wendy to the questions I've answered. I get the posts sent via email as well, and only received the 3 from Wendy and yours Sean.

Can you please repost it?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Master

AllenandLiz, Sorry that you are having trouble with your service. When did it start? I will be happy to assist you to get to the bottom of this. Here is the requested link: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay, the link in the email didn't work, but I figured out how to get to sprintcare.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. I've been a Sprint customer at this address for close to 20 yrs. and never been unable to get enough service for an incoming call in all that time.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having this same issue on my Galaxy S5. I'm hoping Sprint has found found a solution to this issue as I a extremely frustrated with my service. In the past my phone would switch in and out of 4G LTE constantly, which was annoying, but it connected to 4G LTE iften enoigh that I wasnt bothered by this. Recently its just staying on 3G. It rarely connects to 4G LTE. When it manages to connect I only have one bar. The phone is primarily on 3G and doesn't even get full bars on 3G. Zip code 91801 x streets Raymond/Marengo.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well Said.Spark Is A Fail.I Took mine Back To Radio Shack on my 14th day when i discovered this Galaxy 5 Spark Fail As Sprint Rep Told Me To Do.I wanted To excha for e For The Note 3 Without Spark.Radioshack Tech Support Closed. No offer for Help And Sprint Told Me Sorry your Past your 14 days. No fix,No Exchange No More Sprint After All This Spark Device Fails.It will never Pay off to wait theyll eventually scrap it. Faster Download And Streaming Soeeds But Only works on 3g Or LTE if your Not On Calls.Sprint Knew.Theres Only on Antenna And Its Spark.They Eliminated The 4G Ability.Samsung Had To Make What They Ordered .Good Luck.2 years now of a worthless device and LTE Spark?? Who knows!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat