cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 receives texts but won't send them

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S5 receives texts but won't send them

My Samsung Galaxy S5 was working fine, then all of a suddenly I was sending texts and people said they never got them (but it says sent on my end).  I am receiving texts fine.  What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Galaxy S5 receives texts but won't send them

schnei55,

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. Please let me ask, have you tried to perform a soft reset to the device?

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

which texting app are you using? the one that came stock on the device or a 3rd party one you downloaded from the play store?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

and are you using anything like google voice?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat