cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can sprint do this to their loyal customers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can sprint do this to their loyal customers?

I can't believe they are not providing any information on a 32gb galaxy s5. even if the information is that they won't be offering it. and if that is the answer then i feel like samsung is going to get screwed in the american market. all the samsung customers are going to switch to htc just because it has 32gb, all slightly disappointed cause they wanted the galaxy s5 but couldn't downgrade. i've been a sprint customer for over 10 years and this makes me want to switch to another carrier just because they are not treating us like the loyal customers we are. sprint, you are only alienating people who would normally tell others you are the best carrier. who is gonna switch to your service if you don't offer anything enticing. if you think that only providing a 16 gb will make people buy it because of the fact that there is nothing else, i can tell you that i for one, and not going to do that. Samsung i wish you could do something about this whole thing, i know you don't want to lose this many consumers in america to htc just because sprint won't offer the bigger on board memory. and sprint if you don't want to make more people mad just announce some real information so people might actually hold out for a samsung rather than switch to another carrier or switch to the htc, which i guess you don't care about, since either way you are making money. i would just think you would make more money making your customers happy. but what do i know.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: How can sprint do this to their loyal customers?

Hello AnthonyJAlbert,

In February, Samsung announced that the Galaxy S5 would be coming in 16GB and 32GB form. And while they confirmed several pieces of the Galaxy S5 release, they failed to shed light on the 32GB Galaxy S5. In other words, there is a good chance that the 16GB Galaxy S5 will be on the only model on shelves when the April 11th release date comes around. We love to make our customers happy and as soon as we hear anymore about the 32gb Galaxy S5 then we will release that information to you.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Sharon at Sprint Social Care: Based on what you replied, then I guess it's going to be a very long wait indeed! According to my conversation with a Samsung tech a few days ago, it is at the discretion of the carrier as to what model Samsung phones they will carry, and also as to what the specifications will be...and not Samsung. In other words, if Sprint had put in an order with Samsung for a Galaxy S5 model phones with 32gb of internal storage, then Samsung would have fulfilled that order. Again, this is based on what a Samsung tech told me.

Master

Kev-Man,

I understand that this can be frustrating. At this time we do not have any info on whether or not this device incarnation will be released. I can say that we have had delayed releases in the past for larger capacity incarnations of Samsung devices. In this there is still hope that one may be released.

Sean L
Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat