cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Text Message Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Incoming Text Message Issues

I have been having sporadic text message issues for two weeks now- it's mainly focused on my brother and my father attempting to reply to messages I've sent.  It shows on their (android) phones as sent, but I never receive them. Automated texts sent from paypal are likewise unreceived. I am in 54302 and my family members are located in the DC area.  Any idea how to fix this?  My boyfriend, who is on the same plan, with the same kind of phone as myself, has no such problems.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Incoming Text Message Issues

I think I know part of the answer to the issue- the two phones in question are on the Verizon network, and all others, such as AT&T and Metro PCS, seem to be working fine.

Master

Re: Incoming Text Message Issues

Christy099, Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you're having issues receiving text messages. What is the model of your phone? Are you able to receive text messages from anyone else on the Verizon network? Keep me posted. Lavauna-Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat