cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the S5 fragile?

Journeyman

Is the S5 fragile?

I've seen some reviews on the Samsung Galaxy 5 which state the screen breaks easily. Have you seen this or has your device been durable so far.

Thanks,

T3

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Is the S5 fragile?

If you referring to the reviews that throw the phone in the ground on purpose then yes it is fragile.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Is the S5 fragile?

I find the Samsung Galaxy S5 to be reasonably sturdy and able to withstand normal usage. I would not call it fragile by any means. The GS5 has Corning Gorilla Glass3 on the surface so it's pretty durable. It has great scratch and crack resistance. But no smartphone is indestructible.

I highly recommend a case for all smartphones and tablets, especially to protect the corners from accidental drops or impact.

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat