cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just another BS thing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just another BS thing

Yet another disappointment!! Sprint can say this or that about why you cannot use Internet and talk at same time. Bull@$^*! I hear other networks can. To not be told this up front? Really? Many of us use this feature. I use it for business..like GPS and work conference call. So 5 yrs from now it might work here on west coast. You "updated" the network here in Las Vegas and frankly...its worse! Totally not acceptable. Now I cannot use my phone a mile away? Could before, and now the phone. So I pay $100+ a month and a trac phone could do better. Stop saying and start doing! And don't pass those costs on either...we have all already paid for it with tolerating you. Phone is going back and most likely after over 10 yrs, I will be ditching sprint! Give a date for each state for when you will finally fix, and not make worse, these issues!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: Just another BS thing

pissedinLV, We greatly value your business here at Sprint and apologize for the service issues. Let us take a closer look. Please provide the nearby cross streets and zip code for where you're experiencing the issue. What's the make and model of your phone?

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Just another BS thing

i guess you researched the "other" providers being able to do this about as well as you researched this phone right? ALL tri band devices on Sprint are unable to do both talk and surf until they get VoLTE in place..since you mentioned other carriers i'll help you out here..both ATT and TMO can do this but theyre also GSM...Verizon didnt start their deployment to allow this until about 6 months ago..so some of their markets can now do this with their newer devices but again this didnt happen until recently..for the record you also had 14 days to test the phone out and return it if it didnt work like you thought it should. are you still within that 14 day window? if so do NOT wait until the 14th day..it will break down to the hours and minutes on that 14th day.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat