Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marshmallow Update for Galaxy 5

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Marshmallow Update for Galaxy 5

Recently tried to update my Galaxy S5 to the marshmallow update.  The phone got stuck in a restart loop after the update and software bricked the phone.  A local store confirmed the worst, but did not seem too interested in the software issue.  Where do I go to give input and feedback on this so that it may help others?  Android feedback on the web seems to be non-existing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Employee

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No, could not re-install the update at all.  It bricked the phone, which forces me to spend more money so that I can have a working phone.  Sprint did not offer to help with this in any way except me spending more money when I was not prepared to do so.

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Juan
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

May be too late, but if you haven't resolved this yet, go to Best Buy and see the Samsung rep in the store.  They can troubleshoot and reload software to your phone.  Much nicer experience than going to a Sprint store too...

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat