cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message 2110 from 9230

Highlighted
Journeyman

Message 2110 from 9230

I tried to send a sms message to another line on my account (a sprint S5) from my phone (a sprint note 4) and I always get message from 9230 saying "The customer you are trying to text is temporarily out of service. Msg 2110". But when I send it to non sprint customers I don't get the message. Does anyone know what this means?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Message 2110 from 9230

DocShepp - Oh no. That's not good. Please send us a private message so we can look into this for you http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . - Erica Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having this same issue with only one number.  I have iphone 6 and the other person has a Samsung Android from Verizon.  She can text me, but I cannot text her.  I've search apple communities and those solutions didn't help me.  Any advice from Sprint?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you fully deleted all her contact info from your phone and re added it back in? and by delete i mean clear your call logs and any text logs that are in there with her number as well so it doesnt latch onto it..anything that contains her number needs to be dumped and then re added back in..done this already or no?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat