cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Calls/Delayed Texts

Journeyman

Missed Calls/Delayed Texts

Sometimes people text me that they have been calling and my S5 never rang. No missed calls. Sometimes the voicemail notification will show but my phone never rang. Some texts come through 12+ hours later. I'm extremely frustrated!!! It's not all calls or texts all the time. But still VERY annoying!! Tried battery removal, prl updates, and restarts. Help!

Intersection: Lake Spring Way & Bosley Road 21030

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Missed Calls/Delayed Texts

Good evening always4myangel,

I wanted to check with you to see if you are still having concerns with your services? Or if this has been resolved? If you are still having a concerns, just let me know if it is happening in this one location only or multiple locations? Also, do you have one phone line or multiple lines? Is it happening on multiple lines as well? We'll get this figured out.

Talk soon,

Heather
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Journeyman

Re: Missed Calls/Delayed Texts

Same issue here.  Missed calls, maybe getting a voice mail, but no other notifications.  Reboot phone, get good signal strength on bar meter for 5-10 min, then drops to 1 bar.

Happens in Taneytown, MD, and Germantown MD.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat