cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Randomly Stops Playing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Music Randomly Stops Playing

Neuget has been a disaster.  On install it destroyed any sense of power management and rapid charging stopped working and the battery would randomly stop charging.  I finally did a factory reset and this resolved only to be replaced by a more annoying problem of and multimedia randomly stopping.

Is there any way to legal downgrade back to Marshmallow without breaking the phone's security?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Music Randomly Stops Playing

lightiv1968,  thank you so much for contacting us. Downgrading a software is definitely not recommended since it can seriously damage your phone. We can instead, look into this issue to find a solution to it.

Is it randomly stopping when you are using an app in particular? While connected to Wi-Fi, the Sprint network or when using a Bluetooth device?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the quick reply.  I think I figured it out and so far today the phone has been fine even though I had to factory reset again. 

The cause of the problem was the Samsung Account restore service.  Beside restoring photos, phone logs and clock settings it was also restoring phone setting.  So Android 7 apparently was not having Android 6 settings applied to it by the Samsung Account restore.

I hope I remember this the next time but now that I think about it the reason this happened was because the Android 7 update screwed up the power management and rapid charging.  To fix that I did a factory reset which set me up for this problem.

Anyway, all appears to be well now.  Can't wait to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 when released! 

Highlighted
Master

lightiv1968, thank you so much for letting me know. Hopefully this will fix it permanently. If anything happens, please post it here and have a great day.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat