cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection on Samsung S5, Omaha Nebraska

Journeyman

Re: No Data Connection on Samsung S5, Omaha Nebraska

I've had this exact same issue starting last Friday (1-16-15)and went through the Level 2 crap, resetting phone, hard resets, even using Odin to refresh stock firmware, blah, blah, blah.

Finall, I flashed the leaked Sprint version of the Lollipop update found on XDA. Since it's booted, I've had zero issues With connectivity, albeit with a few software bugs here and there (leaked firmware will do that).

It's up to ya'll whether or not you want to flash it, but, not having data and listening to these know-nothings at SC forced me to.

By the way, Lollipop looks pretty good on the S5. I'm just waiting for the official one now.

#My2Cents

Journeyman

I'm considering it. I haven't done anything flashwise since the EVO 3d... But goofy stuff like this

Master

LILHAYME29

We apologize for the delay. We appreciate your patience as updates are pushed out to resolve this issue.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Has anyone been successful in getting the update and having this problem resolved?

Sprint,

I followed the above instructions and nothing happened. What's the next step?

Journeyman

No, I keep checking and the phone keeps telling me I have the latest updates.  I am not sure how this thing is going to be pushed.  I just keep checking through system updates.

I have been tempted myself to load a leaked version on my phone or at least root it and try  to remove that itson app at this point.

Journeyman

I verified I am on the 4.1.18 version of ItsOn, so I don't have the update yet.  I am apparently one of the lucky ones that had not yet experienced this fabulous issue.  I assume it's only a matter of time.....

Journeyman

I have been having the same problem since 1/20. no mobile data whatsoever....but i'll likely pay for the service like i had it the entire time.

Journeyman

I'm beginning to feel the regret of not choosing a LG G3 at this point LOL

Journeyman

Me too, but I should of pick the note 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

I should have just stuck with my EVO, it was working.  At this point maybe I should have switched providers.

Journeyman

PROBLEM FIXED!!!

Went to sprint and they flashed the new updated 5.0 to my phone...seems to have eliminated the ITSON app all together or maybe changed the name, either way - i didnt see it.  Internet is back up and running but have been having a few other minor glitches that I can live with for now..

Master

MDLA We are totally aware of this issue. Please bear with us while we work on pushing out this update, as soon as it is available.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat