cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Connection on Samsung S5, Omaha Nebraska

Journeyman

Re: No Data Connection on Samsung S5, Omaha Nebraska

Me too, it's working, 4.1.18 here. Glad it's working but I feel like it's a time bomb of sorts ha.

Journeyman

I just power cycled mine it started working again as well.  Software versions are still reporting the same though. 

Journeyman

Good deal. Mines still 4.4.4. Seems the customers are more help than the support.

Journeyman

Power cycled and mobile data is working again. I have mixed emotions that it wasn't the 5.0 update though.

Journeyman

Not sure how or why i ended up with 5.0... either way, im just happy i can use my dang navi and check my emails again

Master

jerrydawg,
Great! I'm glad it's working.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Powercycled, and mine is working too...Paul Harvey...my question is what did they do to their network to make everyones phone start working. Drutz where is the store you went to?

Journeyman

Now I am going to ask, "What the hell happen?". We were told one thing but the opposite. What happened to this so-called update that was suppose to be pushed out and had all of us without data?

Some major compensation is needed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

St. Pete Florida on Tyrone Blvd.

Journeyman

Also how long is it going to be working?

Journeyman

I am also curious as to what was done to fix this.  Everything was being pointed to the iton app and it would be updated to 4.1.18.  We were told it was going to be a software updated pushed to our phones.  From what I can tell everything is what it was before.  I still have version 4.1.18 and system software 4.4.4.

Where was this fix done?  Was it actually fixed on the server side and wasn't on our phones?

I never got a notification to update my phone or to do a reset.  I know it wasn't working before the reset and then started working afterwards.

Thanks

Journeyman

Well here it is 1/27/15 and still no mobile data on mine or my wifes phone.Well over a week now almost week and a half with no mobile data connection. After reading some previous post from yesterday and today seems lots of people have stated that some of theirs are working and some are not.

I have done what most have said to do to get theirs back working and has not worked. Ive turned phones off and back on.checked for updates and it says latest version already on phone,updated prl & profile and have not gotten any of this to work.

I pay over 400$ for 6 phones and a tablet and Sprint loyal customer for 11 yrs and it seems i just may have to find another wireless provider who can give me dependable services and correct issues in a timely matter as they arise,because its obvious Sprint doesnt think their customers deserve timely fixes on issues that they create.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat