cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LTE on Galaxy S5 in ATLANTA

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No LTE on Galaxy S5 in ATLANTA

Really this is no different then 4G when LTE came out.

Oddly enough I get LTE Spark when im at home in Stockbridge, ga near 1000 peridot parkway I can even go to morrow, ga and have it. But when I go further north it goes away.

Sprint employee told me yesterday an eta of a month for our area

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oops forgot zi0. 30281

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not putting full address but it is

Valley lane, Cumming, GA 30040

Highlighted
Master

sprintrish70, I understand! In order to take a better we just need your major cross streets in the area of your zip nothing personal or your full address. Thanks. *Jazmine Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Cross streets are Canton Highway/hwy 20 and Mountain Valley road. Zip 30040

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry forgot to mention I work all over Forsyth County Georgia and LTE works nowhere. Thank you

Had HTC Evo Lte 4G and it still works fine as does my wife's iPhone 5s.

Highlighted
Master

RE; S5 Talk and Surf Issue

The S5 has a hardware restriction which requires us to ship the unit with only one radio, where as previous models had 2. For this reason you are not able to talk and surf at the same time. The chipset on older devices used dual radios--which could each independently maintain their own data and voice connections, so no switching was necessary, because you had 2 connections going at the same time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

sdjaworski,

If you would like to return the device. You can certainly return it, so long as you are within 14 days of the purchase. You would just need to visit the point of sale to return or contact customer care for a return kit if purchased online or through telesales.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

jtaeleifi,

Service issues can be a real pain. Send us the zip code and the 2 closest cross streets to your location in LA. This will help us to narrow down the network that is serving you.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

update.. my phones LTE came on at my work. As soon as I left that area and went home (about 7 miles away) it went back to 3G. This is an indication that they are trying to fix it, but it is very poor judgement not to inform service techs about this issue. If you call back the tech you speak to as no clue what is going on and wants you to take the phone into a repair center.....it's a new phone! Really? i give sprint until Monday to fix the issue I will explore other options. I have 6 lines with tablets so that might be a loss....good thing the Framily plan gets rid of contracts.

Highlighted
Master

sprintrish70, With all the service enhancements going on you will start to see it periodically. It will get better and better the closer we get to finalizing the upgrades. *Jazmine Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can we get text logs like you can call logs to see numbers and times of texts messages

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat