cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Settings icon for Hotspot on a Samsung Galaxy S5?

Go to solution
Master

Re: No Settings icon for Hotspot on a Samsung Galaxy S5?

steve743 - Thank you for keeping us posted, with your results. We will forward the details to our offline team and verify if there is something we can do to prevent this in the future. If you need any further information or assistance you can always reach us here. - Jonelle Sprint Social Care
Master

I'm not sure if you have the lookout installed or not, if not I would recommend you get it, also, I know it's a new phone, but try running the Heartbleed app and see what you get.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

There is no hotspot on my galaxy s5 sprint. I download hotspot from play store and it says, "hotspot not supported". Why? I checked everywhere and I can't find hotspot. Can anyone help me?

Master

yusof1-

Thank you for reaching out. Currently it appears the only fix for this issue is to perform a factory reset first. Can you make sure all of your data is backed up and try this for me? Reading previous threads, you may need to do it a few times. If this does not work, you will need to take the device to a service and repair store to have it looked at by a tech.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the same issue with my s5(SM-G900P).

There is no setting for hotspot.

initially I thought it was some kind of software problem but even after upading to android 6.0 

and resetting several times I can not find setting for hotspot.

PLEASE HELP.

Master

Hi Suhail14298, lets take a look at your account to check if the mobile hotspot feature its included on your plan or if it needs to be enabled. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I do not understand what you mean by creating another account, because i have cancel the sync yet can't still find the hotspot icon. Please i need a solution
Sprint Social Care

dados237

Your concerns are well understood. I'd love to further assist you with these concerns. Please reply back to my Private Message as soon as you have an opportunity.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat