cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving or able to send texts to another Galaxy S5

Journeyman

Not receiving or able to send texts to another Galaxy S5

Hello,

A few weeks ago, my family and myself upgraded our phones to the S5. Everything was fine with them until today. Today was the first day I noticed anyways. My dad has an S5 and I've been able to receive his texts and send them to him as does my mother's phone. However, whenever I text my mom, the text is sent, but she doesn't get it on her phone. And the same thing happens when she texts me. There have even been times where she's called me and it'll go through the ringing process, but my phone will never show that she's calling me or has called me, however that's just been a rare occurrence.

Our phones are updated as of today from software, to PRL, to profile. Thanks for the help in advance!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Not receiving or able to send texts to another Galaxy S5

NoText,

Oh no! I want to first check the area to make sure there are no tickets opened. Also, what device did you have before you upgraded? Let me know.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Before we upgraded, we all had the Galaxy S3.

Master

NoText,

Please send us a private message by following this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat