cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sending or receiving texts

Journeyman

Re: Not sending or receiving texts

What ## Code is that? And what time zone are you in?

Journeyman

Dial ##72786# and I'm in central time zone

Journeyman

I tried this both at 6:40 and 7:45 MST with no change. It's getting really upsetting not being able to use my phone.

Master

h8edpurdie - We'll need to look into this more can you contact us by private message and include your phone number and PIN.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm also the same issue. This needs to get fixed its been 4 days now

Master

hgrIII - What kind of phone do you have and have you already done troubleshooting?

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the Galaxy S5 and yes I've done the everything I could including going to the service center. I was told it was an issue with the network affecting certain Sim cards and it would be resolved tonight. I'm now on day 4 of not being able to text. Couldn't they just issue me a new Sim card??

Master

You'll need to return to the store to see if that's possible.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My issue has been resolved. I sent a private message to SprintCare giving them the information they asked for (phone number and Account PIN) and they reset my services. After a device reboot, everything works again. Thank you Sprint! I didn't want to have to go to the repair store.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat