Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People hear their echo when using earphones

Highlighted
Journeyman

People hear their echo when using earphones

When I use a wired earphones/headsets the person on the other end of the call hears their echo.

I used different earphones including the ones that came with the phone. All seem to have the same issue.

Bluetooth and regular speakers seem to function correctly.

The problem occurs everywhere. Theres no place within 35 miles from Detroit that doesn't have this problem (haven't used the phone outside of that range)

Not sure if the problem is with the device or the network.

The problem was there when I purchased the device it didn't just occur randomly.

Please share any possible fixes or possible solutions for this problem.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: People hear their echo when using earphones

Have you had the phone evaluated at a Sprint store, SoosD90?  As it happens everywhere but only with the headsets, it's more likely to be the device than the network.  I'd get a hands-on evaluation to be sure everything's ok.  Incidentally, I have an S5, use a wired headset and don't have the issue, so I'm again wondering if it's something with your particular device.  You might also contact Samsung.  I have worked with them on my own personal electronics in the past and they're very helpful. - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat