cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone/Web failure

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone/Web failure

With so many people complaining about the inability to use the phone and surf the Web at the same time, Sprint should nutt up and waive all the activation fees we had to pay and also waive the $10 monthly data fee until they pull their head out of their donkey and fix their screw up. And yes it's a screw up. Nobody wanted to downgrade their phone. We all bought into the hype that Sprint put out. They've let us down. This 10 year customer is looking to upgrade again. To a new carrier.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Phone/Web failure

Also, I don't care for the fact that I have to set my phone into CDMA only mode because you've can't deliver a phone that will hold onto a LTE signal. This phone is crap. It's time for Sprint to get new techs

Highlighted

That's how you advertise "fastest network in America" even if it is for a ten Sq ft spot. Rest of the country, you have to turn off LTE to use the phone.

Highlighted
Master

Whattheheckkk, I completely understand how frustrating this can be! We are currently working on enhancing our services from coast to coast so that you can enjoy LTE everywhere. I would be more then happy to take a look in your area and see what is going on I your area. In order to do so please provide your zip and cross streets. As far as the surf and text there are some device restrictions that is causing this issue. However you can surf and text if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Please let me know we appreciate your loyalty for the past ten years and would like to keep you as a valued customer. *Jazmine Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat