Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Beeping

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Random Beeping

Whenever I am at home, my phone will randomly make three beeping noises. I've tried turning off so many things in settings and nothing is working. It happens at random intervals and happens anytime im using my phone and even when it is on standby. It's driving me insane!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Random Beeping

This possibly could be the roaming warning notification. My own S5 has made 3 loud beeps when roaming until I disabled the warning.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Random Beeping

it could possibly be what Higginz pointed out..is this while on a call or while the phone is sitting there? is it an audible 3 tone through the phone notification or through the phone and you only hear it  while on a call?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat