cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent update issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Recent update issues

Yesterday, 2014-12-28, my phone pushed an update. Since then I've had random issues and have to reset every few hours because it stops responding. I can't find any documentation as what was included with the update. All I've noticed is additonal bloatware and cosmetic changes to the fingerprint scan lock screen.

Where can I find documentation on what changes were made with this most recent update?

SM-G900P

SE version 4.4.4_0034

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Recent update issues

PHADE2BLACK, Thank you for posting. The recent update included: Android 4.4.4
HD Voice Icon,
International Wi-Fi Calling Support, and
Google Security Patches. Are you having trouble with the touch screen being responsive, or the applications? - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It randomly slows and eventually stops responding on webpages especially those with heavy java usage - like making a purchase or browsing a retail catalog. I've completely disabled the Lumen Toolbar, which was included in the update. That seems to have resolved the problem for the moment.

Is there a list posted somewhere of what else was in that last patch in case it's not the toolbar?

Highlighted
Master

PHADE2BLACK, The update features a list of unnamed features installed after the update. I do apologize but we do not have that information currently. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat