cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 Can only run on the CMDA network - Delayed Calls, Voicemail and Messages

Master

Re: S5 Can only run on the CMDA network - Delayed Calls, Voicemail and Messages

Bowie1963,

We made an attempt to call you today but was unsuccessful. Please let us know a better time to reach you.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Like I said above. I can't pick up my phone on two rings. Call me again. Every time I go to answer You hang up or go to voicemail.

Master

Bowie1963 - Thank you for speaking with me. It has been determined based on the information you provided that you have a possible software issue on the device. I was able to connect you to Samsung for further assistance. - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have done everything possible that Sprint has requested to remedy my issues. Spoke with a Samsung representative via phone. They suggested I go to Best Buy to see one of their official representatives before sending my phone in for repair and diagnosis. He informed me that there is nothing physical or software wrong with my phones. He explained that it is a problem with the Sprint Spark network and has seen numerous Sprint customers with the same problem. The Samsung representative on the phone suggest that I request Sprint unlock my phone so that I can port my phone to a new carrier. I need instructions on how to proceed to end my contract and unlock my phone.

Master

Bowie1963

I can understand your concern and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Let's take a closer look into this to better assist you. Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for instructions to send a private message. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat