Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 Dark Coal (Black) On Back Order?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

S5 Dark Coal (Black) On Back Order?

Hello,

I pre-ordered the dark coal Galaxy S5 and the email I got from Sprint informed me that it is on back order. One of the reps (talked to a couple)  said that it was back ordered and asked if i wanted the white one. I said no and now I am not sure when the black one will ship. Does anyone have information on this?

Thanks a ton for any information. I really appreciate it!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: S5 Dark Coal (Black) On Back Order?

Added information:

Here is what my Status says:

The phone itself:

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S5. This is an incredibly popular device both online and in-store and because of that quantities are limited. Shipping could be delayed. We will make every effort to get it to you as close to the April 11 launch as possible. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

The rebate status:

Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to wait no action is needed. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays. Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing. If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

Master

I think that is a generated notification due to the phone not being sold yet, in the system probably still show 0 available, I'm sure you should get it on the 11th or the 12th.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

OK thanks! Someone on another forum said the same as well. Thanks for the reassurance!

Master

anfronie ,

No store has that device in stock at this time. The email you received is a pre-order message. Once the device is closer to its release date, a shipping confirmation will be provided to you to verify your device arrival date.

Sprint Social Care Team
JaSherai
Master

You welcome

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat