cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 wifi calling update where is it???

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: S5 wifi calling update where is it???

the "new prl update" one has been a on again off again one for a few years now if im remembering right..sprint zone has its issues..right along with the one that shows the HTC One has overheated multiple times for many people yet none of our phones have gotten warm let alone hot enough to kick a alert...due to this the only time i check out sprintzone is when im bored lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

chuckdaddy,

Hi there. It sounds to me like there is a software glitch with the Sprint Zone software. Since the software has already been installed and it keeps say that you need to update it, I might recommend going into the Play store to My Apps- all and then into Sprint Zone and checking for updates. I have passed this info along to Samsung for their assistance as well. Let me know if this helps and I apologize for the irritation.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

The sprint zone app is not in the google play store nor cant it be downloaded . It is a default app installed om the device from sprint.. I cant find anyway to manually update the sprint zone app it self only option is permit sprint zone auto update,.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat