cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy GS5 G900 - MU 4 - version G900PVPU1BOA6

Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy GS5 G900 - MU 4 - version G900PVPU1BOA6

Samsung Galaxy GS5 G900 -  MU 4 - version G900PVPU1BOA6

Enhancements/Fixes:   This major update provides the following enhancements/improvements:

• OS Upgrade to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
  • Wifi Calling enhancements

Important Notes:

• Phased deployment will begin on 2/5/15
  • Update is included in Sprint Pre-Paid devices also
  • Download and installation time may take up to 10 minutes depending on network
  • When device is installing new update, customers will not be able to use the device including voice and data
  • Refer to the Samsung GS5 Software Update in Support article for installation details

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy GS5 G900 - MU 4 - version G900PVPU1BOA6

I Just got an update on my phone and every since I do the update my phone has been freezing and going dead faster and moving very slow..

Journeyman

im updated also for the sake of using pioneers avic 8100 NEX head unit in car that is supposed to support android auto... however it is not compatible with this phone... please work on a resolution and update again.. pioneer is blaming android android is blaming the phone companies, the circle of finger point goes in a circle.

GrandMaster

hit up Samsungs site and see if they have any work arounds for it. the manufacturer would be the one to work on this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Great idea fireguy!  Thanks

Robby
Community Manager
Galaxy S6 Q&A and giveaway: Join us here 4/21 from 2pm-3:30pm CDT
Click here to send me a PM

GrandMaster

i forgot to add that its not unheard of for a phone to get an update and now be to advanced to work with whatever youre trying to use it with..this would be why your apps must be updated all the time..same scenario with other devices youre trying to connect to..if this is a built in stock BT stereo in your vehicle there is a chance that it is in need of an update to make it compatible with the phone again. usually this is something a dealer can take care of...either way this is something the manufacturer of the phone and in this case the maker of the stereo would need to work out.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat