ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5 and Spigen cases – a match made in heaven!

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung Galaxy S5 and Spigen cases – a match made in heaven!

I’m not always the most careful person with my cell phones and try to make sure to “drop test” them myself unintentionally every other week or so (for those of you confused – that’s my sarcastic way of saying that I am clumsy and drop my phone often)….so I’m the perfect candidate for a case.  However, I am not really a fan of cases and find that many are bulky or have a hard plastic feel to them and are quite brittle – until I found a Spigen Slim Armor case. 

Spigen Back 2.jpg

As you can see in the picture above the case has a similar look and feel as the back of the Samsung Galaxy S5 does already in that it is not metallic or hard plastic but has the small holes and a more soft, cushion feel to it.  It also has enforcements around the edges giving it a cool look and better protection for when it’s dropped on the corner or edge. 

Spigen Case Inside.jpg

On the inside it uses the Air Cushion Technology to help air flow and provide more cushion so the phone doesn’t move around in the case.  If you take it off, it looks more like a spider web but actually serves a purpose too.

I would highly recommend this case for the Samsung Galaxy S5 or any other device because I have dropped devices and it leaves nasty dents and chips on the corners especially.  I have a Spigen Slim Armor case on mine and absolutely love it.  It protects the phone without adding a lot of bulk so I can still carry the device in my pocket or hand easily.  The Spigen case was very easy to put on and is easy to take off for cleaning, I highly recommend them!

Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat