Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Sprint Spark not Activating/Working?

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Sprint Spark not Activating/Working?

I just bought this phone on amazon used. And I want to activate it to work with sprint but every time I put in the IMEI or MEID it tells me "Opps. This number won't work right now."

And when I try to activate it with a different Sprint MVNO it doesn't work. it says device not eligible.

Is there a way to fix this problem.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 with Sprint Spark not Activating/Working?

AmmarAlkrizy, I'll be more than happy to look into your options. Please send me a private message. You can private message me by clicking on my avatar, and clicking the Send a private message link on the right.

- Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat