cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Rotations for Galaxy s5

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen Rotations for Galaxy s5

I am all of a sudden having issues with my screen not rotating with my s5.  I have checked to make sure the option is turned on.  It will not rotate when using any apps, such as facebook, gallery, etc.  Is there a fix for this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did u scroll down on the top u will see screen rotation and touch to turn it on and off

Journeyman

Light up green when it on if not light up green then it off

Highlighted
Journeyman

There has been issues after the last upgrade. For instance mine wont stop rotating. So I had to turn my rotation off. They are working on fixing the rotation issues.

Highlighted
Master

DIVAPUMPKIN,

Does it ever rotate? Does it rotate when you check your email or looking at the internet on line? Have you power cycled the phone? Have you tried doing the figure 8 with your phone to calibrate the gyro? Some people have reported that fixed it. What software version are you currently using? Have you taken it to a store for them to troubleshoot it?

Thank you,

Barry

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

nautica1982 Thank you for the post. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat