cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaking My Head

Journeyman

Shaking My Head

Like everyone else this Galaxy S5 is the worst phone I have ever owned. Delayed calls missed calls missed text not getting them to the next day, no talk and surf, which was taken away with customers not knowing,reboots on its own,dials when it feels like it...where do I stop I can go on and on. My galaxy s3 was better than this but the Talk and Surf has done it for me and please Sprint folks don't tell me about the WiFi I know about it I pay for it AT&T Verizon you can talk and surf Spark is not all that the 4G was better this phone only catches Spark once month I'm so disappointed with Sprint.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Shaking My Head

Verizon didnt get this ability until about 8ish months ago..so no they didnt have this ability the whole time..they had to upgrade their towers to do this..which rumor is Sprint should have the ability to do this up and going late this year..least thats the rumor.

the no talk and surf deal isnt anything new..there is tons of info out there about this all over the net...since the first Spark capable device was released.

att and tmo can do this since they are GSM and not CDMA carriers.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat