cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final Review

Journeyman

This will be my last review of the Galaxy S5 and I will be giving an overview of my favorite things.

1. Quality of picture: The picture on the Samsung galaxy S5 is great! I have loved how clear and crisp the picture looks. Great for movies, games, or just browsing!

2. Camera: I probably had the most fun with this. The camera and all the features of the camera gave me so much joy. I played with the backgrounds, tones, effects, portrait, decoration, etc. if you like taking pictures, this one is fun!

3. New settings menu: At first i did not like it, but once i got used to it, it is so easy to navigate, and the pictures they use just make it quick to find and access. This truly is a win.

4. Kid mode: With my daughter this one is huge. She loves the kid mode, and I dont have to worry about her getting into my phone features! When my daughter is happy, I am happy. So this one just makes me happy!

5. Water Resistant: This one i have always enjoyed. no more worries about a little rain, or some water from the sink, etc. this phone can handle the water fine!

Those are the main things that i really enjoyed with the Samsung Galaxy S5. There are so many other great features with the S5. These were just the ones that stood out to me the most. I hope you have enjoyed these reviews. Be sure to follow me here to see more reviews of new phones and devices coming up!

Your Product Ambassadaor team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”