cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Galaxy S5 Camera

Journeyman

There is one thing that really peeked my interest with the Galaxy S5 when I first saw the specs on it. The Camera. I know, I know "Every phone has one". But with the Galaxy S5 you come in with a 16MP rear camera, and a 2.0 MP front facing camera you cannot got wrong. Along with the great pictures, you can also record videos in UHD 4K! This is the new TV technology. That's 4 times that of 1080! Such amazing picture!

The other perks about the new Galaxy S5 Camera is some of the additional apps for it. All available through Samsung apps you can get filters for everything from infrared, fluorescent, Reflection, Nightvision and many more. You can get modes such as Surround shot, animated photo, sports shot, and sound & Shot.

In addition, there are so many photo editing options on this phone as well. One app that I particularly like is Samsung Printap. This app allows you to print a picture from your phone to a local printer (i.e. Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, Etc.)

This phone is truly a photographers dream.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment