cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Galaxy S5 Multi-Window

Journeyman

Are you a multi-tasker? Tired of having to close an app to access your e-mail or text messages? Well with the Multi Window setting you can do 2 things at once. I personally am a fan of Youtube and other Multi-media sites where i can watch videos. The cool thing is, if i am talking to my wife, or friend or anyone, I don't have to stop my show or movie to respond, just simply slide up that section of the Multi-Window and enjoy full screen, when your done, just simply slide it back down. You can also have your picture gallery up, and text messaging app and just simply drag a picture from the gallery to the message instantly! Its so much fun, and so easy!

Galaxy S5 photo 30

Picture provided by Trustedreviews.com

I use this frequently and definitely makes my life easier.

Check out this video on how to do all these things with the Multi-Window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2nr3Tc0iqM

Video by GadgetJM

Your Product Ambassador Team:

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”