cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador Galaxy S5: My Magazine

Journeyman

Are you tired of looking through 5 diferrent apps just to be updated with news, videos, friends, family, Etc? Well, problem solved with the My Magazine feature on the Samsung Galaxy S5.

With the My Magazine feature you can have everything displaying on one screen of your phone. So all your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, news, sports, Etc. will all be in one place. This will save you a ton of time and its just convenient to have everything there at a glance. This would also clear up space on your homescreens as you would only need the one for all of those!

I am into sports, technology, Youtube, and of course my facebook. So with all this information i can just look quickly and be up to date on all the latest happenings!

Faster, cleaner, smarter! Thats the benefit of My Magazine!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”