cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy S5 S Health Pedometer with Gear Fit

Sprint Product Ambassador

s-health.png

One of the Samsung apps I wanted to check oyt when I received my Samsung Galaxy S5 was S Health. I have really been enjoying the Pedometer feature, especially when paired with Samsung Gear Fit. I would like to share what the Pedometer can do in S Health on the my Samsung Galaxy S 5.

Screenshot_2014-05-01-16-39-57.pngScreenshot_2014-05-02-17-04-51.pngScreenshot_2014-05-01-16-44-20.png

S Health widget is already setup on one of the phone pages to make it easier to access when the phone is activated. Open the app up and select Pedometer. Once activated it will look similar to the screens above depending on how everything is setup on your Pedometer. When S Health has been synced with Samsung Gear Fit, you will see it on the Pedometer page.

Screenshot_2014-05-01-16-41-25.pngScreenshot_2014-05-01-16-40-38.pngScreenshot_2014-05-01-16-40-55.png

With the Pedometer, you are able to set a goals for yourself, check history to compare days and see what hours of the day had the most steps. I thought it was interesting to see how many calories are burned by just walking alone and what the overall distance was. 

Screenshot_2014-05-02-17-05-05.png

Looks like I need to get a move on based on my activity for today as I am a long way from reaching my goal....

both.JPG

Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Gear Fit to see what the phone and gear has to offer you....

Follow me as I write more blogs on these two great devices now available on Sprint!

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

2 Comments