Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Samsung Galaxy S5 Tracking Steps with Gear Fit 2

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador - Samsung Galaxy S5 Tracking Steps with Gear Fit 2

Tracking steps on the Samsung Galaxy S5

Has anyone tried the Pedometer features in the S Health app on the Galaxy S5?  I have been using it for the last several weeks and love how accurate it is and the feedback it gives me!  I have it synched to my Samsung Gear Fit 2 so that I don’t have to carry it in my pocket all the time – it syncs itself automatically or you can manually sync if you want to check your progress and add it to the history on the phone.  Having options is always a beautiful thing! 

G5 S Health 2.jpg

I played in the Sprint racquetball tournament today to determine who will represent Sprint in the Kansas City Corporate Challenge May 17th and 18th at the Athletic Club of Overland Park – I got 10,000 steps in before noon thanks to my fellow competitors.  I was tracking my steps the whole way as well as my exercise and heart rate – I did get a notification that it was time to stop.  This is very helpful for someone like me who is so competitive, it helps me to know when it’s time to take a break or stop altogether.

Gear Fit Steps.jpg

Is anyone else using the S Health feature or Gear Fit pedometer for the Sprint Get Fit Challenge? Hit me up in the comments section to let me know your progress or any other uses you have found for the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Gear Fit 2, or if you want to play some racquetball!

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat